Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 76753

1960s Band. Originally "clean-cut" they transformed their image and wound up playing nationally on shows like Merv Griffin and Mike Douglas. Originally formed in 1963, the band members went their separate ways in 1969.

If I had to guess, I'd say The Cavemen.

And your guess would be correct. :) They didn't change their sound...just dressed like the Flintstones and Viola!

1969 was when my High School classmates and I went our separate ways, too.:)

1969, I really don't remember that year so well, I was only 25........ :D

I was only six, but I remember thinking to myself, "What and the hell is wrong with this generation." My teenage sister was dressing like a flower child and hanging bamboo and beads in her room, and my teenage brother was wearing platform shoes and doing power-hits on his bong. Okay, I get the bong thing...and I had no problem with mini-bikes and mini-skirts! :D

I saw Hendrix live several times. Once at the Newport 69 Rock Festival in June '69, another in the LA forum in June '70.... I was so blitzed at the Forum that I fell asleep for the entire second half of the show! Wild Turkey is a good thing, but.......

I saw Hendrix live several times. Once at the Newport 69 Rock Festival in June '69, another in the LA forum in June '70.... I was so blitzed at the Forum that I fell asleep for the entire second half of the show! Wild Turkey is a good thing, but.......

Good times......good times.....

:)

In 1969 I was more concerned with hearing about my drill sergeant's new and creative uses for a toothbrush.

Singer Songwriter Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Birthday Hawaii!

RIP "Arnold Horshack"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts