Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just heard it on my mobile phone. Offhand, both voices sound very familar and I'm thining it was a biker movie made from 75-85. The movie doesn't ring a bell, but hopefully I can make out one of the actors when I have access to my earbuds. Someone's gotta remember this from their youth..

Okay, I just heard it on my mobile phone. Offhand, both voices sound very familar and I'm thining it was a biker movie made from 75-85. The movie doesn't ring a bell, but hopefully I can make out one of the actors when I have access to my earbuds. Someone's gotta remember this from their youth..

I love it when you don't know it. HA

C.C and Co. starring Joe Namath?

You're absolutely right! I just got home and fired up the audio on the laptop and immediately recognized Joe Namath's voice along with the voice of the salesman, although I couldn't think of the name. It's Ned Wertimer who is better known as Ralph the Doorman on The Jeffersons. Of course, he was also a television character actor (on some of TVs biggest shows) for more than 50-years and is still kicking at age 89. I haven't seen the movie C.C. Ryder since the late-70s/early-80s. Hard to believe it has been more than 30-years...might have to rent it soon.

Anyway, I now have Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels songs stuck in my head: Jenny Take a Ride, Devil With the Blue Dress On, Good Golly Miss Molly and Little Latin Lupe Lu. :)

You're absolutely right! I just got home and fired up the audio on the laptop and immediately recognized Joe Namath's voice along with the voice of the salesman, although I couldn't think of the name. It's Ned Wertimer who is better known as Ralph the Doorman on The Jeffersons. Of course, he was also a television character actor (on some of TVs biggest shows) for more than 50-years and is still kicking at age 89. I haven't seen the movie C.C. Ryder since the late-70s/early-80s. Hard to believe it has been more than 30-years...might have to rent it soon.

Anyway, I now have Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels songs stuck in my head: Jenny Take a Ride, Devil With the Blue Dress On, Good Golly Miss Molly and Little Latin Lupe Lu. :)
As a long suffering Jet fan AND a William Smith fan (and let's not forget "Ann Margrock") I've seen this bomb more than a few times! Broadway Joe has a very odd yet distinct style of speech to this day.

Last edited:
Who am I?

Capture9.JPG

Movie and television actor...shared the stage with many industry icons. He went on to host his namesake talk/movie show for 25-years.

And I saw this thread and was going to reply to "Who am I?" with "I am a walrus."

:D

Drat. Not quite what you were looking for. :)

And no idea about the child actor - he vaguely looks familiar, but just vaguely.

You know, I apologize because I never meant for this to become a new thread. I experienced a "database error" when I attempted to post to the Who is This? thread, but I somehow managed to post two brand new threads. Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Birthday Hawaii!

RIP "Arnold Horshack"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)