Which bird that you like the best it's is AMC-15 or H-2 bird for the sports feed?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Just wondering which birds that you like the most for sport feeds?:D

As for me I take H-2, since I get my beloved Lobos man basketball games, but then again sometime I go over to AMC-15, get some neat feeds that is coming out lately!:hungry:

As for me I take H-2, since I get my beloved Lobos man basketball games, but then again sometime I go over to AMC-15, get some neat feeds that is coming out lately!:hungry:

What's the orbital location for H-2?

AMC15 passed H2 in the feeds category.

Most nights there is at least 2 or 3 feeds on AMC15 and maybe 1 on H2...weekends are different as they both load up

Maybe that is why I have fixed dishes on both:D

Yep, the nice thing about that is we are getting more Canadian feeds on AMC-15!:hungry:

I think H-2 bird is getting little lonely, to say at least........

AMC 15 for all reasons above. Sports all over the place. Back when I could swing to H2, really it wasn't as populated as AMC15 has been lately. AMC15 will make you crave some decent 4:2:2 equipment though, as most of you already know. :)

both, because not all the Lobo games are on H2. wolf, wolf, wolf

AMC-15 fills up nicely, H2 is getting more data traffic, less sports feeds because of that.

but any ku sat is fine with me because of motorization.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

any 1.5 Meter dish install pics

PrimeStar 84E Lens Cover

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)