Where in heck is DISH networks christmas music?

justice1776

Original poster
Nov 10, 2004
Executive e-mails me and says week before thanksgiving...........I heard it was 2 wednesdays before... None of the dish employees know. Some say in December and other say 1 day after thanksgiving. If I had Directv... music choice would already be playing it. We have over 60 SIRIUS feeds and they aren't playing it until the day after thanksgiving. Of course the DISH crew didn't even know that one. It even took three tries to even get a simple answer about a satellite reciever. Some tech support huh? Perhaps Directv will be another option. I'm dropping my locals to get them for 7.00 through cable and I get more cities than satellite is allowed to sell me....Maybe if these idiots keep it up I'll just have them give me full cable service and send the equipment back. SBC won't be too happy but oh well! It is not about the music service as much as it is the under trained individuals that work for them.The SBC Dish support is even worse. :mad:

Dude....settle down! Its not even Thanksgiving yet!

Maybe you should should switch to DirectTV so you can have your Christmas music now. Or they make these great things called CDs that you could listen to.

It's up in testing... will be avalable in a few days to all. :)

Don't forget the SatelliteGuys Holiday Channel starts next week as well. :D

JFS7931 said:
Why would they need to "Test" holiday music?
Since it is playing, and is labeled "Holiday Music", I imagine the testing is over! Me for one, I could care less!!! Like I said in my earlier post!!! :shocked :eek: :D :p

Scott Greczkowski said:
They need to make sure the 8 Track Player is outputting audio and that the Andy Williams 8 Track Tape still works ok. :D

LOL! Good one... :D

Yup, I'm seeing it now. My wife will be happy.

Since it's CHRISTmas music, I wonder if they will break with their tradition of playing ONLY secular music. If they played any religious tunes last year I missed it.

Pepper said:
Yup, I'm seeing it now. My wife will be happy.

Since it's CHRISTmas music, I wonder if they will break with their tradition of playing ONLY secular music. If they played any religious tunes last year I missed it.

You know it sounds funny, E* not playing any songs with Relgious type lyrics (only the secular songs) yet Clear Channel (aka Christmas Channel) on their "all Christmas Radio stations" they play songs that are clearly CHRISTful.. aka Christmas Shoes, O' Come All Ye Faithful, Away in a Manger, etc..

921 time shift issue

New Dish/522 install review

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)