What Happened to HD Games on NFL Network?!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ryanm86

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 28, 2006
Austin, TX
When I called they said they would not be simulcasting anymore HiDef preseason games on channel 95 till further notice. I am about to pull my hair out! Does anyone know anything about this?

That last two weekends DirecTV has shown HD MLB games instead of the HD preseason NFL games. Maybe NFL Network doesn't want DirecTV showing their HD programming unless DirecTV signs up for NFL Network HD full time.

The NFL regular season is almost here and hopefully DirecTV will have NFL Network HD by Thanksgiving so it won't be an issue anymore.

Yes this weekends games were not broadcast in HD. The list they sent out has them listed as HD. GRRRRR

Take with a grain of salt but one of the Dish install guys said that Dish has an exclusive deal with the NFL for NFLNETWORKHD.

Alvarez said:
Take with a grain of salt but one of the Dish install guys said that Dish has an exclusive deal with the NFL for NFLNETWORKHD.

There's only been a few broadcasts where HD cameras have been at the games. The majority of the games aren't in HD because no HD cameras are present. Wait' til the season starts. NMT and NEP Supershooters have got their hands full with all these games.

Alvarez said:

That's a pretty big damn grain of salt. The fall-out that would ensue if NFL ST/SF subscribers couldn't get NFL Network HD games would be tremendous. That just doesn't make any sense.
He probably meant they were exclusive last week, until someone else added it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HR20-700 upgrade pdf

Awful, Awful Awful R15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)