Weird email answer from dish

dude2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
I had sent an email to dish about picture quality on the home and garden and food network not being as clear as when put on the air.
The email, which I made to ceo@echostar.com came back saying that the food network was not offered in HD so it would not be as clear as the other HD.
Who the heck is answering these CEO emails that he doesn;t even know what his HD channels are.
Must be allot of mail to that address as it appears they have amateurs answering the email.

I was so discusted when I got it that it dumped it, but it might be in my trash yet, if it is I will try and get it here. Dave.

dude2 said:
I had sent an email to dish about picture quality on the home and garden and food network not being as clear as when put on the air.
The email, which I made to ceo@echostar.com came back saying that the food network was not offered in HD so it would not be as clear as the other HD.
Who the heck is answering these CEO emails that he doesn;t even know what his HD channels are.
Must be allot of mail to that address as it appears they have amateurs answering the email.
you got what is known as a "cyber form letter"...A canned response if you will..
You really didn't expect a personalized response from a real person, now did you?

What is the best band & channel for the 622 TV2?

622 sent from E* or w/installer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)