WB on G11

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You're not alone, Diamond Jim. There's a couple of channels that I know I'm receiving and yet can't see, too. Like Montana PBS. The forum is sick of me saying I can't see them, so I've been lurking waiting for maybe an answer. I'll try the PIDS approach - thanks Iceberg!

SS

SeattleSailor

Montana PBS moved TP's a while back. I think its on 12161 H 4340..use to be 12085

WHY CAN'T I SEE IT? Yep, I've been trying AMC3, 12162 H, 4347. I scan it and only get a radio station, no TV. I then deleted the TP altogether, blind-scanned the sat. It found the TP again, shows a sig quality of 41, but no MT PBS.

Here's the list of all TV sigs that the 3688 finds:
SNG (TiP TV)
Newsource (scrambled), Live Event (scambled), Entertainm (scrambled), Marketsour (scrambled), Channel5 (scrambled)
PR00003 (PBS X east)
PR00004 (PBS kids)
PR00005 (PBS You)
PR00006 (PBS X west)
PR00003 (PBS HD)
INFO, ENGLISH, UR/ENG, AR/FRN (all 4 some sort of Arabic mumbo-jumbo)

None of the above are on the 12162 TP. My receiver must have a mental block...or far more likely, I have a mental block and am doing something really stupid.

Seattlesailor

Try changing the frequency a tad. Some receivers have different reading than others. I am using a Satwork 3618 and it has different readings than say, a Pansat 2500. Keep trying, believe me, it's there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pansat 2500

AMC-15 Launch on Ku and C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)