Video Game Deals

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

PSN is having a flash sale. There are some pretty decent deals here.
I didn't even realize some of these games existed. I didn't know they had random Taito arcade ports. And damn, the pricing is insulting. $8 for Renegade (MSRP I mean)? It's basically an abbreviated version of Double Dragon.

Watch this guy beat it in 6 minutes.

Still, other deals are pretty sweet. Rayman Legends for $10 can't be beat.

I swear this isn't a glitch..

You can get Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $1.33 on Amazon for PC. Seriously.

Amazon product ASIN B00GXHIWOK
Just an advanced warning, if you have Windows 10 you're likely going to have to do some extra work for getting this game working properly.

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd it's gone...

Last edited:

I've actually almost bought Rapture and Letter Quest when they were on sale (I have free Letter Quest on Android, but haven't launched it yet). So I would give November's offerings a solid B. (I already own Costume Quest 2, which I enjoyed). I'll have to make a point of checking them out before my Plus sub expires in early March.

I'll probably check out Everybody's Gone to the Rapture at some point.

Yeah that seems to be their "thing" now to have purchases going towards unlocking other games. They also throw out some free games as well.

You don't have to spend much to unlock them either. I bought Wasteland 2 Directors Cut at 60% off for $15.99 and it unlocked the first two free games and filled about half the progress towards the last one. The games they are offering all have decent reviews but none of them are titles I'm really excited to get.

The early unlock game for next month's Humble Monthly is Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. $12 for that and the 7 other games that are going to be bundled in is a pretty good deal if you are interested in that game.
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Microsoft changing XBox Live Gold plan

ps4 Question