Verizon has deal with Showtime

What they are getting?

The agreement includes the channels Showtime, Showtime Too, Showtime Showcase, Showtime Beyond, Showtime Extreme, Showtime Women, Showtime Next, Showtime Family Zone, The Movie Channel, TMC xtra, and Flix. Also included are Showtime HD and The Movie Channel HD, which will be available free to Showtime and The Movie Channel subscribers as part of Verizon's extensive line-up of HD programming. Showtime subscribers will also receive Showtime On Demand and The Movie Channel On Demand, together televising 150 hours of Hollywood movies and Showtime original programming a month, up to 25 percent of which will change weekly.

Another great addition, however one thing that struck me odd is the deal (or at least is doesn't say) does not include the 'West' feeds of the channels like the Starz agreement did.

Not that it really makes a difference to me but just thought it was interesting.

I called one of my Verizon contacts and got lucky. The deal did include all the West coast feeds but for some reason the press release was talking about the specific channels without regards to East or West feeds. With all that said Verizon will carry both the East and West coast feeds of all the channels listed except TMC HD because there isn't a West feed to offer.

12 NBC cable channels is a lock with Verizon

SA 8000HD problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts