uplink report for today

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
anyone seen the uplink report for today?I thought Bloomberg tVHD is going to be added today?

My gosh, you're really into new channels.... and impatient about it... wait till the end of the day and see... if not, today maybe tomorrow. Spend some time watching the channels you have instead of pining over what you don't have. I comment in this manner after seeing post, after post, about new channels, new satellites, channels 'missing' from your DMA, etc...

Uplinks normally happen between 1pm and 5pm ET.

As far as I can see (and I just checked the uplink computer) nothing has happened yet.

It would not surprise me if we did not see Bloomberg HD this week.

is Charlie's chat next week scott i heard that Charlie is going to have a big announcement next week?

I remember the old days (2-3 years) ago where uplink reports were met with the same level of anticipation D* people have when they see a "mini festivus" report..there really isnt much left for E* to add (other than sports)

I can't see what is so great about Bloomberg in HD. Seems like a waste of space. I wonder if they are providing some incentive to providers to add it?

My gosh, you're really into new channels.... and impatient about it... wait till the end of the day and see... if not, today maybe tomorrow. Spend some time watching the channels you have instead of pining over what you don't have. I comment in this manner after seeing post, after post, about new channels, new satellites, channels 'missing' from your DMA, etc...

Nobody is forcing you to read those posts. If you don't like the subject then don't read it.

HDRoberts said:
Can't wait for Match Game '73 in glorious HD!

(note: sarcasm intended)

As to Bloomberg, last week it was yet to launch on C-band, so there may be technical problems

It would be nice if those technical problems were permanent :)

Nobody is forcing you to read those posts. If you don't like the subject then don't read it.

Hey, thanks for pointing that out... now allow me... based on the title of the thread... 'uplink report' mentioned in the subject I read it. Then realized it was yet another thread started regarding where's the new hd channel... from someone who's posted a whole bunch of the same thing the past few weeks. If you don't like my reply... too bad.

Hey, thanks for pointing that out... now allow me... based on the title of the thread... 'uplink report' mentioned in the subject I read it. Then realized it was yet another thread started regarding where's the new hd channel... from someone who's posted a whole bunch of the same thing the past few weeks. If you don't like my reply... too bad.

Where is the new hd channel?

Kids, there is an entire section dedicated to uplink info. In fact the uplinks are posted in detail everytime the birdie gets the new info.

... based on the title of the thread... 'uplink report' mentioned in the subject I read it. Then realized it was yet another thread started regarding where's the new hd channel... from someone who's posted a whole bunch of the same thing the past few weeks. If you don't like my reply... too bad.

+1

The OP reminds me of one of my nephews. At his birthday parties he opens his presents so fast, before the previous one has hit the ground. When he's done, he says "Is that it??". Then, he goes out and plays in the dirt.

Yes, it seems that the OP has an almost unhealthy obsession with HD being added. Evidently HD in period, his last thread deals with a request for a listing of all television stations that broadcast news in HD.

Lost Versus signal on both receivers at the same time this afternoon!

Video On Demand with VIP922 help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)