Upgrading cables?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrmusicman

Original poster
Jun 11, 2005
I know this subject is controversial,but here it goes.I recently upgraded to hd tv and have an d* H10 sat receiver and i am using the stock component cables that came with the unit,and my question is if anybody are using different cables and have had better p.q.?

Mike

in a word yes some say monster some say other brand which i can think of .im one of those who say monster cause when i switch from the stock component to the monster video 3 it was like night and day but im sure others will make other suggestions. btw does your new hd tv have either a dvi or an hdmi input ?

beast37799,
I myself use monster cables for all my other sources,but willing to try something new that mabe not as overpriced.And I'm sorry to say my new sony doesn't support dvi,but it does hdmi.

The H10 has had quite a few problems using the HDMI output. I would think twice before buying overpriced cables for it. I have an H10 and found the PQ to be only slightly better using HDMI. I have the H10 hooked up to a 26 inch Samsung. If I hooked it up to my 53 inch Panasonic, I think the difference would be more apparent.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Does 18" round dish work for Jade World Package?

local weather

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)