Two Voom boxes for sale

Devil24

Proud Supporter of SatelliteGuys.US
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 3, 2005
Houston, TX
**SOLD** Two Voom boxes for sale

Hey guys, I have a couple of Voom boxes up for sale.

I was a Voom subscriber for a little less than 4 months and only got to use one of the boxes during that time. The other one was taken out of the box, activated, configured, kept ON for two full days, and then went back to its box. My account was still active the day Voom went offline, so both boxes are good to go and ready to be used immediately.

Both have software version HAL 00.07.37 (02.4C), the latest one available from Voom.

Both are able to scan, lock and display OTA local channels.

Both have a functional, snap-on diplexer module installed on the back panel.

Both are in perfect condition, still have their original boxes and will include the remotes, all the cables and the original documentation sent by Voom with them.

The asking price is $50 for each, including shipping via FedEx Ground (w/tracking number), to anywhere in the continental USA. If shipped together, a $5 discount will apply.

For details concerning method of payment, additional shipping arrangements or any other questions you may have, please contact me via PM.

Regards,
The H

Attachments

• Voom-box-01.jpg
    Voom-box-01.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Voom-box-02.jpg
    Voom-box-02.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Voom-box-03.jpg
    Voom-box-03.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 125
I've heard from a couple of guys, but nothing yet (though one was really interested, so I'm waiting to hear from him again).

Anyway, the boxes are still available, so if interested, please contact me via PM.

Seeking a power supply for a DPP44 Switch

FS:Fortec Lifetime ULTRA (and extras) CHEAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)