Twinhan crashes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

techno935

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Pompano Beach, FL
All software seems to crash when trying to display 4:2:2 feeds. So...

I know my video card sucks. SO this brings me to a question. Will a better video card improve the situation? Especially one with a DVI out and 256 Megs of memory? Plus AGP form factor? I know my CPU is fine. I also have 512 Megs of RAM so that shouldn't be much of a problem. Open to input.

All software seems to crash when trying to display 4:2:2 feeds. So...

I know my video card sucks. SO this brings me to a question. Will a better video card improve the situation? Especially one with a DVI out and 256 Megs of memory? Plus AGP form factor? I know my CPU is fine. I also have 512 Megs of RAM so that shouldn't be much of a problem. Open to input.

All software? What software?

Digiblur, what codec should I be using? 4:2:2 feeds are still not showing right.

I did recently upgrade the video card, so there isn't much crashing going on now. Still, everything sucks.

1.9 Ghz Intel CPU, 512 Megs of RAM, and the upgraded video card.

Digiblur, what codec should I be using? 4:2:2 feeds are still not showing right.

I did recently upgrade the video card, so there isn't much crashing going on now. Still, everything sucks.

For 4:2:2 you'll need to use Elecard.

Or the easy solution is TSReader w/VLC.

I need your help, I just got my twinhan starbox 2 and installed it to my existing dishnetwork dish and dishpro quad LNB.

Already that is a problem. As far as I know, a DishPro quad LNB has a built in multiswitch that is most likely only activated by a legit Dish Network receiver.

but a cannot get a single TV or radio channel. I did not repoint the dish because I was getting excellent signal before.

What we're you using before???? What channels are you after?

All of this information is important. Make sure you check your settings all over.

102g 4:2 crash

My fortec scans the channels and I can get the mhz and signal rates...

Twinhan's software plays other channels fine, but has been crashing on every HD feed.

With the madness coming soon in March and Louisville Cardinals coming out of their coma, I need to fix this.

ProgDVB says it can't see my twinhan card.

System is not too bad...
Reinstalled XP (I couldn't get audio for anything in Vista)

Core 2 Duo 6400
Gigabyte GA-965p-DQ6
Corsair dual 512 DDR2 800
GeCube (Ati chip) X850 Gold Pro

My fortec scans the channels and I can get the mhz and signal rates...

Twinhan's software plays other channels fine, but has been crashing on every HD feed.

With the madness coming soon in March and Louisville Cardinals coming out of their coma, I need to fix this.

ProgDVB says it can't see my twinhan card.

System is not too bad...
Reinstalled XP (I couldn't get audio for anything in Vista)

Core 2 Duo 6400
Gigabyte GA-965p-DQ6
Corsair dual 512 DDR2 800
GeCube (Ati chip) X850 Gold Pro

Have you tried DVBDream?

All would work better with a 3 ghz Pentium or AMD 64 and more than 512 memory .

Wyr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sats with temporary channels ?

Old unsubbed DirecTV receiver ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)