TP frequencies

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ESA1178

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Sacramento, CA USA
Where can I find a current list of TP frequencies? I checked out lyngsat but I must be blind because I don't see the frequencies anywhere.

Mark

Just chose the Satellite that you want and the Transponder Frequencies are listed down the left side. Maybe I am not completely understanding your question.
Here is a pic of what I mean.

Transponder Help.jpg

Mark,

The transponder frequencies are in the left most column on the Lyngsat listings for each satellite.

Alternatively, you can check out "TheList!", linked in the blue bar across the top of the Satellite Guys website. There are some active transponders listed in there.

Are you setting up a receiver? If it has blind scan, it might be easier to use TheList to aim the dish at a single TV station on a satellite and let the receiver discover the other transponders.

Martyn

Thanks a bunch guys.

I just wanted say that Brian Gohl of Satellite AV has rescued me from buyers remorse when it comes to SAT Ku.
He worked tirelessly on my setup, even with a defective motor that was 2 degrees off.
Because of his due diligence my excitement in this arena has been rekindled.
It's a whole new world where I have to get my head out of the plug and play area that I am used to, patiently seeking out Satellites
and channels ongoing. The one thing I must say about this forum (Sat world) is that it still amazes me how much patience you all have when
a dummy like me asks a stupid question, because I didn't listen to the original explanation or look it up. I wish I had that gift.
I am even more excited about installing a C-Band Dish later this year. But first I must learn to walk before I run.. LOL....
I look forward to being a part of this community for a long long time!
You all have a great weekend!

Mark

Yes it is a very exciting hobby, and always something new to learn.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What Sat am I pointed at?

Hail Damage to Patriot and DH Dishes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)