Timers Issue

Jonhern

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 23, 2009
Rhode Island
Anyone else getting odd things happening with their timers? Using a 722k, and it only started happening this past week, the only thing really different is that i have been using the dish remote access app on my evo to manage my dvr. Anyway the issue is timers being skipped without my knowledge. Yesterday i saw that Glee and raising hope were not scheduled to record tonight even though they were new, when i checked it said it was "skipped by user" as the reason. I should add this is a box in my room, no one else uses it. Then today I saw that Jim Rome was not recorded, and again the same thing, in history it says it was skipped by user. Anyone else experiencing this? Not sure what is causing this but looks like i will have to keep a close eye on the schedule.

Maybe you should stick with timers through your receiver and not try to create them through remote access. Maybe then you will see a difference ?

Maybe you should stick with timers through your receiver and not try to create them through remote access. Maybe then you will see a difference ?

they were created on the receiver, i had not used remote access to do anything since Thursday when i set a football game to record, that was just my guess since it has never happened before and thats the only new thing i have been doing with the dvr. The thing that has me perplexed is that it says it was skipped by user when i never skipped it and no one else has been using it. And glee is priority 1, so it was not a conflict or anything.

Thinking of going from Top 250 to Dish America gold

Dish Network - splitting the signal from the receiver to 2 tv's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)