Thursday January 5th Broadcast Networks HDTV!

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Thursday, January 5, 2005

(All times Eastern)​

07:00AM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: Good Morning America -Actor Kyle McLachlan; behind the scenes of ``Dancing With the Stars.'' *
    ananew5.gif
08:30AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: It's a Big Big World: Burdette Queen Ant; One Monkey Too Many (Children's)
10:00AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Mary Cassatt: A Brush With Independence (Special)
11:00AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Nova: The Mummy Who Would Be King Archaeologists try to determine if a mummy displayed in a Niagara Falls museum is Ramses I. TV-PG *
12:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: The Young and the Restless (Soaps)
    ananew5.gif
05:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
06:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs: Jean-Georges Vongerichten (Cooking)
07:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Rick Steves' Europe: The Majesty of Madrid (Travel)
08:00PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Iced (Crime)(Repeat)
  • fox_15.gif
    Fox HD East: The Hot Chick *+ (2002, Comedy)
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Will & Grace: Von Trapped Excited about an upcoming musical, Grace plans for Will and herself to attend in costume. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Everybody Hates Chris: Everybody Hates Food Stamps Rachel decides to use the food stamps Julius finds, until a friend sees her in the store. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • wbndt_15.gif
    WB HD: Smallville: Aqua (Action / Ad)(Repeat)
  • dt2a_15.gif
08:30PM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Four Kings: Pilot Ben asks his friends to move into his posh apartment. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Love, Inc.: Hope & Faith Clea tries to live in the moment; Denise and Barry counsel a client. TV-PG (Repeat)
09:00PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Werewolves (Crime)
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: My Name Is Earl: Barn Burner Earl tries to make amends for burning down a barn. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Eve: Break Up to Make-Up Shelly and Janie refuse to let Rita be the new face of DivaStyle. TV-PG (Repeat)
09:30PM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Office: Booze Cruise When Michael takes the Mifflin crew on a motivational harbor cruise, things get out of hand. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Cuts: Mack Daddies In an attempt to infuriate her father, Tiffany goes on a date with his girlfriend's father, Dennis. TV-PG (Repeat)
10:00PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Without a Trace: Blood Out (Crime)
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: ER: If Not Now (Drama)
    ananew5.gif
11:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
11:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Actress Felicity Huffman; Anthony Hamilton performs. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actor Will Ferrell; Flipsyde performs. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
12:00AM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman - Actress Felicity Huffman; Anthony Hamilton performs. TV-PG *
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actor Will Ferrell; Flipsyde performs. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
12:30AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Actor Allen Covert; comic Tom Papa. TV-14 *
    ananew5.gif
2:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - Actress Kirsten Dunst; actor John Leguizamo; premiere of ``Big Box Mart'' cartoon; Santana performs. TV-14 (Repeat)
2:30AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
3:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien - Actor Steve Carell; actress Connie Nielsen; the Click Five perform. TV-14 (Repeat)

My assessment of Four Kings

I do not know how to describe Four Kings. The new mid-season comedy by NBC. It is a half hour show and I found myself laughing about their jokes twice or three times in the half hour. They tried too hard to make you laugh and the laughs in the background of the show did not help. Everytime you can hear the laughs on the background and you are not laughing with them, there's something wrong with the show. The actors tried to hard to make the jokes stick but most of them did not. I will give it another try next week to see if it gets better but this maybe on my list or early drops.

Some Rush HD Programs that aired and others that have not!

www.voom.com shows dish channel numbers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)