Thanks to sling technolgy and my penchant for eating alone here comes a free PS4

bigjohnok

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
BFE Flyover State
I am a bachelor(because I chose to be) and I eat out alone often so I often fire up the Dish Anywhere App on my S4 to watch tv while I eat and it always seem to draw some body that wants to know how I am doing that.

I explain sling technology and its through Dish and the hopper system.

I got 2 activations already and today I was eating a late breakfast at a diner watching CNN and a person came up and asked about it. I explained it to them and pulled a card with a referral number on it out of my wallet, hopefully this will be my 3rd activation.

I am a bachelor(because I chose to be) and I eat out alone often so I often fire up the Dish Anywhere App on my S4 to watch tv while I eat and it always seem to draw some body that wants to know how I am doing that.

I explain sling technology and its through Dish and the hopper system.

I got 2 activations already and today I was eating a late breakfast at a diner watching CNN and a person came up and asked about it. I explained it to them and pulled a card with a referral number on it out of my wallet, hopefully this will be my 3rd activation.

Wow, well done. That's a great way to get some referrals. I know I've sold a few Tailgaters while I was tailgating at Iowa games. I get a few people to come up to me and ask about it every season.

The only question I ever get about my Dish subscription is how am I able to get the Pittsburgh RSN here in FL. :whistle

Reactions: dennispap
Imagine using dish anywhere and sling, to meet strangers while you're out eating on the town. :hungry Boy, what some single guys will do to meet girls.:heartbeat:heartbeat:heartbeat

DISH called telling me I need to upgrade to Hopper and Joey

Purchasing Wireless Joey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)