Surprising Reboot

larrykenney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 16, 2004
San Francisco, CA
Tonight while watching a recording of "Fargo" and while the four network shows were being recorded my HWS did a reboot. When it recovered about five minutes later it resumed recording the four shows and went to live TV on the last station I watched. I went to continue playing "Fargo" and there was a "Resume" option. When I clicked on it it resumed at a point about five minutes prior to where it was when the reboot hit.

Is this a common occurance that others have experienced, or something random? It's never happened to me before.

Larry
SF

Tonight while watching a recording of "Fargo" and while the four network shows were being recorded my HWS did a reboot. When it recovered about five minutes later it resumed recording the four shows and went to live TV on the last station I watched. I went to continue playing "Fargo" and there was a "Resume" option. When I clicked on it it resumed at a point about five minutes prior to where it was when the reboot hit.

Is this a common occurance that others have experienced, or something random? It's never happened to me before.

Larry
SF

It has never happened to me, hope it never does, but I like the way the resume worked for your recording. Better than having to start all over.

Had a reboot for no apparent reason this afternoon, watching live TV, no recordings going.

DiRT 722k OTA help- Losing Signal

Should I get a 922?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)