C-Span 7V
Weather 13V (scrambled)
133W
EWTN 11H
Inspiration 17H
135W
QVC 9V
HSN 10H

As Leno would ask: Sold, or NOT Sold? If interested, I have a couple of other brand 70mhz receivers that are destined for the trash. Should be able to find an LNA and LNC. (I'll preserve a couple of pictures)

what's the right price? Of course this is Yankee territory.. 20 Acres @ $1600 acre.

some friends of mine have a place in an awesome rural area and there is a lil old 100 year old house for sale next to their 100 acres for sales for $45k asking but i check it out and its rotted pretty bad and probably has termites so i im going to offer them $10k since the house would have to be demoed. its on 1 acre and has some nice out buildings, green house, chicken coupe and run, honey bee hive and all that jazz.

Going to wait til hurricane season is over thou, this damn one out there now is heading right my way and i live in the lowest point in pensacola so we shall see hehe

LNA - (Full C or Ku band Amplifier) at feehorn. BIG coax**(Don't want to loose too much, it's passing the TP frequencies) to LNC (The voltage controlled Converter, which converts the TP frequency to 70mhz*) RG6 to receiver. (*Single 'channel' ~36mhz wide centered on 70Mhz after conversion) **usually silver plated conductors.
LNB - Full band amplifier and full band converter in one package. input C or Ku band (Or any band of interest) outputs (nominally) 950 to 2400mhz. TP tuning is done in the receiver, not out at the converter.
TP = transponder

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hispasat Day

BirdDog Meter Inside View (Serial V)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)