St Louis Locals

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
I've "lived" in St Louis and have received their locals for about 15+ years off the EA. We don't watch DISH very much, but about a week ago I noticed the locals were not tuning in. The reciever messages given are

1725821880292.jpeg

1725821864919.jpeg

Seems thelist is gone and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find transponder spot beam maps. So, my questions are:

Which EA satellite/TP are the St Louis locals located? I'd like to check the correct TP for signal strength. Looking at 61.5 and TP 21 gets me OK green signal strength at 41.

Is there a current carriage dispute or other issue from DISH's end?

Where can current spot beam maps be found? I've found James' Local Channels on DISH Network (Unofficial Listing) but that might be outdated and doewsn't contain maps.

Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: charlesrshell
I've "lived" in St Louis and have received their locals for about 15+ years off the EA. We don't watch DISH very much, but about a week ago I noticed the locals were not tuning in. The reciever messages given are

View attachment 174239

View attachment 174238

Seems thelist is gone and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find transponder spot beam maps. So, my questions are:

Which EA satellite/TP are the St Louis locals located? I'd like to check the correct TP for signal strength. Looking at 61.5 and TP 21 gets me OK green signal strength at 41.

Where can current spot beam maps be found? I've found James' Local Channels on DISH Network (Unofficial Listing) but that might be outdated and doewsn't contain maps.

Thanks
Just for your info, my St Louis locals on Western Arc have worked great for the last 17 years.

Just for your info, my St Louis locals on Western Arc have worked great for the last 17 years.
Thanks.

Sounds like it's either signal strength on my end or... Is Dish doing receiver geolocating to enable local channel reception?

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

View attachment 174239

View attachment 174238

Thanks
In General, we get a message only on our Joey 4.0. It's not message, but our Broad Signal is lost. Doesn't happen on any of other Ŕecei

View attachment 174239

View attachment 174238

Thanks
In General the only receiver that this happens with ìs our Joey 4.0, and the message is Broadband Signal is lost. Goes offcomes back on less than a minute

In General, we get a message only on our Joey 4.0. It's not message, but our Broad Signal is lost. Doesn't happen on any of other Ŕecei
In General the only receiver that this happens with ìs our Joey 4.0, and the message is Broadband Signal is lost. Goes offcomes back on less than a minute
That sounds like your Moca signal is degraded in the house cabling between receivers.

Hopper 3 Plus Tune to Last Channel

Is it us, or is it them? (Hopper or network?)