Something to be proud of.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
If your a true FTA'er with a bud or a ku FSS dish this could be used as a template to make a sticker and put it on your dish. :)

Attachments

• NOPIZZA.jpg
    NOPIZZA.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 198
If your a true FTA'er with a bud or a ku FSS dish this could be used as a template to make a sticker and put it on your dish. :)

I think I'll have a bumper sticker made for my car also. BTW, you'll be happy to know that I subscribed to SyFy network yesterday (mainly because of the new Stargate Universe series) on my 4DTV - my first subscription in 6 or 7 years. :)

I think I'll have a bumper sticker made for my car also. BTW, you'll be happy to know that I subscribed to SyFy network yesterday (mainly because of the new Stargate Universe series) on my 4DTV - my first subscription in 6 or 7 years. :)

Sounds like a plan. Your now added to the numbers of 4dtv subscribers that keeps growing. :)

I'd imagine you are better off putting that on your front door. and don't forget to add "Comcrap" to the sticker. Comcast sends people around neighborhoods looking for new customers (ones with big backyard dishes or pizza pie dishes) and hopefully that sticker might tell them their solicitation isn't wanted.

I think it's best to have both - i have DISH for cable fare and FTA for college/news and other live feeds that you can get for free that is from a cable programmer in a higher tier package level than my basic 100 level package or for stuff you just won't find available on DISH or DIRECTV or Comcrap.

Well, I wasn't impressed with the Stargate Universe premiere. Hopefully it'll get better. After all, I wasn't impressed with the Star Trek:TNG premiere, also, but I came to enjoy it until they got a little bizarre at toward the end of the TNG series. I know, this should be the start of a new thread.

Sounds like a plan. Your now added to the numbers of 4dtv subscribers that keeps growing. :)

add me too. i just acquired 2 920's recently. both have new batts and another 10 years of life in the northern grey market. haha. i must say i would subscribe to more if the sd pic quality scaled to my lcd better. i know its not the signal but the antique equipment we have.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Need Loader & editor Sonset DTH6500

No signal on new setup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)