Slave a reciver?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tim Godsil

On Vacation
Original poster
Jan 31, 2007
Im really thinking about getting the $85 receiver from satellite av around Christmas. Can I hookup my el cheapo microyal to it through the lnb out?

Im really thinking about getting the $85 receiver from satellite av around Christmas. Can I hookup my el cheapo microyal to it through the lnb out?

If you would have done a search on your question (or read a few posts before posting) you would have found out that yes you can.

Tim, they are all made in China lol. for the most part.
Viewsat claims theirs' comes from Korea ,but who really knows.

Jezzz American FLAGS arent even made in USA
we need to reevaluate this.
Tim thanks for caring

The Mercury II is manufactured in Korea.

A Korean engineer told me a few months back, the higher-end electronic equipment that is coming out of China has better workmanship and QC than most products assembled in Korea. He suggested that it was because the Chinese factories are trying very hard to take the manufacturing and assembly from other Pacific Rim countries and that the Korean manufacturers have a difficult time hiring quality labor at the lower wage so their product price can be competitive.

Many of the Chinese product now boost "Engineered in Korea". I suppose that this would indicate that the product is the best of both world's!

I heard that the Pansat's and the Fortec's are made at the same place, I also heard the Pansats were suppose to be better though. I can't comment on the Fortec since I never had one. My Pansat's box says designed in the USA but made in Korea. My Pansat sports a two year warranty. What does the Fortec's have?

Well Good News

I'm gonna buy the mercury receiver around christmas and next april with my birthday money im gonna buy a motor, so by the time I get out of schoo, I will be a true fta'er

hey this reminds me. I was in "Hobby Lobby" the other day (wife was shopping. i was bored outta my skull so i started reading labels) and I actually found something for sale there that was made in USA.

No I'm not kidding. I thought 100% of their stuff was from China but I guess it's only 99.999%

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Channels On Fta

best thread for tecnical Q?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)