Signal Quality CanalLuz HD @ 30.0°W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Babadem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2007
MA
I'm using a 36 inch 3ABN dish with AzBox Me (The S10 can't lock on the signal) to receive CanalLuz HD (12076V, 4000SR, 3/4 8PSK) at 30.0°W, but the picture is barely steady. The quality fluctuates from 39% to 28%, and sometimes steady. My question is this. Anyone with a 36inch dish get a solid lock on this channel and what quality do you have?

My S9 has never locked the HD version with a 36" GeoSatPro dish.

0 Q with an S9 on a CM 1.2mtr. FWIW, I've never gotten it. Maybe the low look angle, 6°. Just the SD @ 12155 V 2347

i am just curious, why cant an openbox lock that tp?
i was all ready to switch out my dish to a bigger one when it occurred to me it may be my openbox and not the dish that is the problem...

I am sure we have volunteers to test out a pre-production unit who are in the footprint.....

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

I am sure we have volunteers to test out a pre-production unit who are in the footprint.....

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

I'll be more than happy to test one for you down here in the carribean!!!!That will give you inputs from beyond the US borders for International sales!!!!

I am in Florida can get 30W easy . Been waiting for the micoroHD just have my fortec classic after many years. Thank you for working on a receiver that sounds like should be like the fortec as far as reliable and plug and play it would be my first HD receiver .

i just bought an openbox s10. the tuner seems lousy compared to my pansat 9200's. the pansats will lock things the openbox will not.

CanalLuz HD comming in fine here in Michigan.

Optibox Gekko
1.2m dish

hey pixl
I havent update my Openboxes with the Digi Key part. Do you think updating the boxes will fix the problem trynig to scan in this TP??

Thanks!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

I found the Motherlode of satellite dishes

Using EIRP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)