Showtime is ON Today 3/4 also HD

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
WOW we are getting the free Showtime weekend and I am shocked at 7 AM Central we have channel 9460 SHOWTIME HD.

Thanks DISh

ALso Sat USHER LIVE and in HD WOW and WOW again

One Night One Star Usher Live WIDESCREEN OAR HDTV

Trido

Showtime HD or SD on 9460?

I just turned on Showtime HD on 9460 (aabout 1:30 PM EST) and it is in SD format (not widescreen). I guess I have been spoiled by the HD movies on HDNET Movies and on the networks that are always in the widescreen format. I will be checking back this weekend to see if it appears in widescreen or the movies continue in the standard SD format.

Not everything on showtime is HD, to see something in HD, check the guide in the link above.

No Dolby Digital on Showtime

Well channel 318 showtime is in DD 5.1 but Showtimes HD channel on 9460 HD is not in DD 5.1?

Thats strange isnt it?

IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY (2003)
movie infomation provided by IMDb

RATING: PG13
SHOWTIME ADVISORIES: Mild Violence, Adult Language, Adult Content
Dolby Digital 5.1 / CCAP
1 h 50 m

Trido

Anyone with HBO are they DD 5.1??

trido said:
WOW we are getting the free Showtime weekend and I am shocked at 7 AM Central we have channel 9460 SHOWTIME HD.

Thanks DISh

ALso Sat USHER LIVE and in HD WOW and WOW again

One Night One Star Usher Live WIDESCREEN OAR HDTV

Trido

JohnC said:
I just turned on Showtime HD on 9460 (aabout 1:30 PM EST) and it is in SD format (not widescreen). I guess I have been spoiled by the HD movies on HDNET Movies and on the networks that are always in the widescreen format. I will be checking back this weekend to see if it appears in widescreen or the movies continue in the standard SD format.
Chilly Dogs?... most upconverts are WS and Showtime does show alot of HD movies...

Sowtime!!!! LOL!!!!

Sowtime is a perfect way to describe this free preview...because on Monday night "Showtime" will premiere their new series starring former hottie-now-heftyweight Kirstie Allie in "Big Fat Actress." :yikes

If watching hot Lesbians interact and intertwine are more your thingee, check out "The L Word" on Sunday night on Sowtime. The chick that starred in Flashdance is one of the stars of this "juicy" show. Yummm! :rainbow

Thank you Charlie and Sowtime for this special HD preview (really!) :up

The Usher concert in HD and DD 5.1 was awesome. It was spoiled a bit when they kept mentioning that it was part of a Free Preview weekend though. It felt more like a big advertisement than a good, exclusive concert by Showtime.

errrr..... It WAS a big advertisement rather than an a good exclusive! This is why subscribers to the service HATE IT when there is a free preview. We are paying and getting all the advertisement crap on top of that!

See ya
Tony

Can I install a 322 receiver as a second reciever?

Stumped: Dishpro + 6100 (811) tech question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)