Show-HD: Two Pink Panther Movies & Hunt for Red October in HD OAR WideScreen Today

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Show-HD West: Trail Of The Pink Panther WIDESCREEN OAR HDTV at 11am EST

Show-HD West: The Curse Of The Pink Panther WIDESCREEN OAR HDTV at 12:30pm EST

pinkpanther.jpg

animline.gif

Show-HD East: The Hunt For Red October WIDESCREEN OAR HDTV at 6:30pm EST
Show-HD West: The Hunt For Red October WIDESCREEN OAR HDTV at 9:30pm EST

huntred.jpg

I had the chance to see "the Hunt for Red October" for the first time. Believe it! everytime I sat down to watch this movie, I was interrupted or never can catch it. It was quite a good movie. I love these type of movies.

First time I saw it was when it first came out, we were late getting in and the theater was almost sold out. Sat in first row.... :eek: Have it on vhs and dvd, and found myself watching again for a bit a little while ago :) I think the pq has improved since the first time I saw it in hd. Red October that is :D

One of my Favorites...I even tolerate Baldwin. I hate his politics, but he rocks in this movie. He pulls off Jack Ryan brilliantly. I wish we had a DVR...THFRO would be on there for sure. The Pink Panther I'm not so fond of and politics has nothing to do with it.

-Chris

adtoolco said:
One of my Favorites...I even tolerate Baldwin. I hate his politics, but he rocks in this movie. He pulls off Jack Ryan brilliantly. I wish we had a DVR...THFRO would be on there for sure. The Pink Panther I'm not so fond of and politics has nothing to do with it.

-Chris
The pink panther series should have died when Peter Sellers passed away. Imho :) I hear they are going to revive with Steve Martin...

Monsters-HD: Night of the Living Dead 10pm EST

Dammit Voom! Wake Up!! We Need Good Movies!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)