SG2100 doesn't have lights on

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sandlord

Original poster
Nov 26, 2004
I have a Pansat 2500A and the SG 2100 motor. I just turned the sat on today after a while to watch some tv but the receiver is not sending any signals to the motor...:eek: It doesn't have the green light on. I tried to reset the receiver with factory default, power off and reset the motor itself and nothing happened. Do you know what may be causing this and how I can fix it? Thanks

do you have power to the LNB? (can you see a picture on whatever satellite you're at)?

Try and do the reset on the motor with the paperclip. Otherwise check all connections

Iceburg, It doesn't seem that I have power to the LNB, I have tried the paperclip to reset the motor. All the connections look fine also.

Go outside with a voltmeter. Have someone at the box hitting the button to move the dish. If the coax is showing the voltage, you might try reseting the motor (if possible), or you may have a bad motor. If the coax is not showing the voltage. Reset the box. If that doesn't do any good, the circuitry that sends the volts to the motor,might of crapped out.

Try checkin volts on the coax. Try Reseting the motor,or the box. If that does no good. Put your head between your knees and kiss you butt goodbye!

Iceburg, It doesn't seem that I have power to the LNB, I have tried the paperclip to reset the motor. All the connections look fine also.

bypass the motor and run the cable to the lnb...if there is no power then its a cable or connector :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Could this work?

Traxis receivers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)