Scream Network available?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
So, I ran across a post somewhere, and I can't find it now, but it said that the Scream Channel (a Canadian one) is available over FTA. Does anyone know if this is true?

Larry :)

I had saw that listing somewhere on the internet too. I think it was listing it on C band. I do not know where I saw it now, and I do not have C band to check.

Yes you did see it as listing

One of the sponsors has a FTA list that needs some updating, it was listed as being on SBS 6 , I can see how this statement was true at one time, HDTV satellite broadcaster has a tendency of changing programming ( at least my observation in the last week since I've been setup) one day you'll see a popular cable channel ( I won't say which) and a couple of days later it has been replaced by another, time will tell how permanent some channels are.

heres the link that proves your not nuts ... http://www.ftadirect.com/free_canadian_tv_1609_ctg.html

Last night I scanned a popular Mexican network that usually has feeds, started to watch a movie and an hour into the movie somebody changed the channel, it's like wathching TV thru your neighbors window until they decide to channel surf LOL ...... :confused:

My mistake..... yes that was Amazonas

Last edited:
There's a couple of channels on Amazonas (part of the Guyana mux) that seem to do that... I've seen HBO, WWOR, WNET, SciFi channel, various other US cable channels on there. I think someone posted some time ago that they saw Scream on there, but I don't know if it's there on a regular basis.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

exlain experience

New Pansat 6000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)