Samsung Dsb 4700

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chicago30

Original poster
Nov 20, 2006
Can anybody tell me how SAMSUNG DSB 4700 works with SG2100. Do we have to go thru - Installation - Positioner Setting....etc every time we want to change Satellite???

don't know if anyone is using with the sg2100 but you might can set up the Favorite channels and use it to change satellites .....just a thought... If you do use a " Horizontal transponder" when possible, it will move faster

yes the Samsung works with a motor. Once you go to a satellite, you can save it and then when you go to that satellite, the motor will move to said satellite :)

Iceberg

Iceberg, Can you please tell me how to activate the receiver to go to the satellite? I tried to do it, but the motor doesn't move.

If using USALS , Have you entered your LONG and LAT , and satellite position, hit save and then enable the USALS function on another Sat and GOTO, if you don't have TP's or Frequencies stored you then can scan that sat.

Not familiar with Samsung , but I have now played with 3 different receivers and found that they are pretty similar. Good Luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Motor

Help to find satellites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)