teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Hey Sac subs,

I need your help. Is anyone else having problems with their 622 skipping during playback of material recorded from KCRA3 OTA? Both of my 622s skip. I just sent one back to engineering for analysis. This problem does not occur when I record from the satellite feed.

Scott

Hey Sac subs,

I need your help. Is anyone else having problems with their 622 skipping during playback of material recorded from KCRA3 OTA? Both of my 622s skip. I just sent one back to engineering for analysis. This problem does not occur when I record from the satellite feed.

Scott

Scott:
I have two 622s and both of them skip and have picture breakup sporadically. It all began with the last software update. Before that all of my OTA recordings were great. I like OTA recordings but lately I have taken to recording a show both OTA and satellite just in case OTA goes sour. Keep me posted on what you find.

Hey Tom,

Long time. This skipping during playback only happens on KCRA. When I hit the rewind button, all of the material is there. My 622s have always done this, even before the latest upgrade.

Scott

Scott:
Yes, long time! Your reply is interesting. I cannot remember my 622s having skipping or picture breakup problems until the last software update. However I do agree that KCRA seems to be the worst of all the Sacramento channels. I'll keep a closer eye on it. Perhaps I'm missing something. In any event, it is frustrating! :mad:

IF you buy your own VIP211/622 do you still pay any DVR Fees?

Dish multiswitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)