Rockford, IL Locals available, What Dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jandkschneider

Original poster
Dec 31, 2005
Byron, IL
I have just received a mailer that Rockford, IL locals are now available, however I need a seperate dish to accomplish this. How do I know where to point, what hardware do I need to integrate into by currrent system? What type of dish do i buy? Thanks for any assistance, I currently have a multi-sat dish with only A and B dual LNB's going to a Philips 5353 and Samsung SIR300 receivers.

Jared

Rockford Locals

According to Directv you will need a Mutisat Dish. If you have sat A and B on your Dish now, you should be able to get them from Directv. IF they are on Sat C 110 Degrees you will need the sat C kit , if that is still availible. OTherwise a new triple lnb dish on ebay are like only 39 bucks.

Rockford, IL needs a 2nd 18" dish at 72

dodge...sat c (110) is HD only..locals are on 101, 119 or 72 :)

dodge said:
Rockford Locals

According to Directv you will need a Mutisat Dish. If you have sat A and B on your Dish now, you should be able to get them from Directv. IF they are on Sat C 110 Degrees you will need the sat C kit , if that is still availible. OTherwise a new triple lnb dish on ebay are like only 39 bucks.

No LIL are on 109.8w (DirecTV 5). The Rockford, IL locals will not come in with a PhaseII dish or a PhaseIII unless they have been moved to either 101 or 119. Thoses locals were on 72.5 (DirecTV 1).

charper1 said:
Funny Berg, we must have been in the same typing mode. sorry for the duplicate.

no biggie. Now if we contradicted ourselves :)

btw: I really like that Lyngsat link you provided...thats really cool :)

What sheet? Does it say a multi-sat installation or does it specifically say PhaseIII. 1 dish pointed at 101 & 1 pointed to 72.5 would be a multi-sat install.

if you have JUST 101, yes a 4x4 and 2nd dish works fine

If you have the Phase II or III (as OP does), they need a 6x8 multiswitch and a 2nd dish

according to a post at dbsforums, these are on 72.5 and need a 2nd dish

Boise
Burlington - Plattsburgh
Cedar Rapids - Waterloo
Champaign - Springfield - Decatur
Charleston, SC
Chattanooga
Columbia - Jefferson City
Davenport - Rock Island - Moline
Evansville
Fort Smith
Fort Wayne
Greenville - New Bern - Washington
Lincoln - Hastings
Tri-Cities
La Crosse
Myrtle Beach
Peoria - Bloomington
Rockford
Springfield, MO
Syracuse
Toledo
Waco - Temple - Bryan
Youngstown

Sheet

Oops
My mistake old sheet from the office.
It said for all Rockford/ Rochelle/ Dixon Installs a Phase III Directv Dish is to be used, no 18 inch 101 A only dish are to be used for any Installs!!! It also said near the bottoms Locals From Rockford are not Availible yet!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

International Programs From 95 W

sleuth channel coming soon to Directv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)