Roberts -001 receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

icandvb

Original poster
Dec 26, 2012
97.0W
ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK DVB HDMI DIGITAL SATELLITE RECEIVER ROBERTS-001 i got one and set it up today on galaxy 19 working good i notice
that it and the Manhattan RS-1933 as the same menu can anybody tell me if i can
used the Manhattan RS-1933 firmware to update this box?

Where/How did you acquire that?? Don't rightly know, but I really doubt it (that you can run RS-1933 firmware). Some things may work, but producing a 'brick' is highly probable. Google comes up with nothin', so - -
By chance did you get any documentation?? Post some pictures, F-B, Internals. (we like pictures)
Welcome to the forum.

SPM_A0193.jpgSPM_A0195.jpgSPM_A0196.jpgSPM_A0197.jpg
Where/How did you acquire that?? Don't rightly know, but I really doubt it (that you can run RS-1933 firmware). Some things may work, but producing a 'brick' is highly probable. Google comes up with nothin', so - -
By chance did you get any documentation?? Post some pictures, F-B, Internals. (we like pictures)
Welcome to the forum.

I'd still be leery about loading non model software into it...because you really dont want to brick it ;)

good day still cant find a file to upgrade my firmware any help out there ?
i try the manhattan and the receiver did,nt recognize the file .

do a full dump of the firmware to analyze,probably with the openbox loader v2.0.0c
The menus look like the standard euro menus but I didn't recognize any of the sys info details.
If it's m3602 based and has an rs232 port,no need to worry about bricking.
Some older receivers have a 2meg flash instead of 4meg,that would be a factor when choosing firmware.

There is no RS232 Port on the receiver just usb port
do a full dump of the firmware to analyze,probably with the openbox loader v2.0.0c
The menus look like the standard euro menus but I didn't recognize any of the sys info details.
If it's m3602 based and has an rs232 port,no need to worry about bricking.
Some older receivers have a 2meg flash instead of 4meg,that would be a factor when choosing firmware.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

The Ten Commandments December 31 on TBN - Galaxy 19 @ 97w

Biggest FTA story of 2012?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)