Result of my dish moving up to the roof!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Wells guy here's the news from New Mexcio!!

The result is I need some fine tuning on the eastern arc just east of AMC-9 satellite.

However the good news I got's tons of new channels to the far west as IA-7 or Echostar 5 at 129*W!! :D

Echostar-5's signal was popping in and out so that's mean some trees maybe partly blocking the signal "0 to 81% bouncing like crazy since its soft winds today"

Now I went to G-13 satellite and got a very strong signal at 90% and bunch of China or Taiwan channels.

There a brand new channel coming soon that will broadcast pay XXX Adult channel sometime in the fall!! :shocked

To bad it's not free for us to see. :(

Oh well I just have to wait get my dish to get the eastern side of the sky. :cool:

Anyway now I move on the to next satellite called which is the King of the Hill G-10 which Carry's all the goody's station that man can drool on it!! :p

Too groovy man!!

Now on the next satellite called Echostar-9, This satellite is very strong it's just pinning my signal meter at 99%!!

No freebes here so I will move on to the next bird!

Echostar-7 is also very strong and not much here "Save for NASA-TV" at it all so I move on to the next satellite.

Mex Sat-5 is a oddball satellite since most everyones think its has all the Spanish channel but guess what?

You get more china channels and BYU from Utah and mostly data channels.

Now we go to Echostar-6,9 and Anik-F2........

You will get free GOL-TV a soccer channel, and no luck on any Canadian channels same goes for Anik-F1 "Which I will skip on this satellite"

Now we go to AMC-2 which would make your mouth drool when you see all the out of town TV station's call letters but sadly to say they are all scrambled and only restricted to local areas only that can tune in. "SHVERA law sucks"

Just tell your congress critters to changes this silly law so that everyones have the right to get out of town local news regardless where you live in! "For Directv and Dish Subscribers" :yes :yes :yes

Part 2: Coming up soon for the eastern part of the southern sky as soon my satellite guy comes back next monday. :)

Just hang tight!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Now what do I do?

Scott... (Re: DrDish's DVR .. and UonTV time frame for it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)