Remote access help

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
I keep reading in here that you can set a manual timer for the 922 using remote access. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do that. Could someone please explain it for me. Also is there a way to get the guide in the remote access to show my ota stations? It shows the one that I get guide data for but not any of the others.

Manual timers are on the far left side of remote access page towards the middle . It says "add a recording". Once you hit on this it will show a timer and you can change it to either manual or dish pass. It doesn't allow you to hit channels that don't have guide data. It did show all my ota channels + the Distant networks from AAD.

here are a couple of screen shots. when you click add a recording, you have the option to set a manual timer or a dishpass timer. hope this is helpful to you. as for the OTA guide info, mine has always had info for it. even when i catch a tropo channel.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 132
Very cool. I figured that part out. Still no OTA stations though. I have several OTA stations that I get, but because they're not the same station as my satellite local have no guide data. I can't make those channels appear so I can set a manual recording. Any ideas?

College FB games not available in HD on Fox RSNs?

OTA HD Input Causes Reboots... Maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)