Red Sent Status Codes

BobTheButcher

Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
United States
I am curious if anyone knows why you get a red sent status code but it still shows status was sent. When I cross reference these codes on stb live it shows failed status. WHAT CAUSES THIS? Besides low signal strength because that isn't the case!

Not an adequate communications link between the outlet that the rcvr is plugged into and the Slinglink/Dishcomm to properly transmit the information that the rcvrs send out, or to fully access the functions of the rcvr remotely. You may be plugged into a surge protector, too far from the Slinglink or Dishcomm modem, missing a DSL filter on the line, plugged into a GFCI outlet, etc. We were told that all red confirmations would not count towards our connectivity when Dish pings the rcvrs. Satellite signal strength would have nothing to do with the actual send status as it is done through the high-speed internet or landline service.

This is something my entire crew only runs into periodically and we can't figure out what causes it. They all now how to do the send status correctly, It is just every once in a while it won't go through. I am baffled!!! I appreciate your input

Need Dish TV Signal Assistance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)