recorder

larryf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
looking for a answer. when i hook my 211k up to run through a toshiba dvd recorder, the picture on hdmi2 on my samsung hd tv comes out zoomed so that i loose the edges of the picture that i get on hdmi1 that comes direct from the 211k. does anyone khow why and how can i fix it. i have been through all of the toshiba menus and cannot change it, so any help would be appricated . thanks

Model number of your Toshiba please? And how is it hooked up? Component from 211 to Toshiba, HDMI from Toshiba to Samsung? I would guess since DVDs are SD that you are trying to record an SD output of your 211. Note that the 211 has zoom mode settings selectable separately for HD and SD outputs.

It maybe the TV. Each different input has it's own picture size. Use the P. Size button on the Sammy remote. I also have a Toshiba dvd recorder and that's what I have to do. I have a 722 and use the s-video out for my picture and composite for audio.

Model number of your Toshiba please? And how is it hooked up? Component from 211 to Toshiba, HDMI from Toshiba to Samsung? I would guess since DVDs are SD that you are trying to record an SD output of your 211. Note that the 211 has zoom mode settings selectable separately for HD and SD outputs.

As far as I know there are no component in dvd recorders. Only composite and s-video.

HD Channels; 4:3 --> 16:9 Stretch

Telephone Rings when hooked to 722K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts