radio/tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mastermesh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
My Pansat 3500 has a slight problem. It'll sometimes get to where you can't switch to radio by hitting the radio/tv button on the remote. The channels are still in the memory for both tv and radio, the swap from one to the other just doesn't happen. Hitting the radio/tv button does nothing. I don't listen to a lot of radio, so it's ok most of the time, but is sort of annoying. Resetting to factory setting, and then reloading a saved channel bin fixes the problem most of the time. However, it's weird that this happens, and I'm wondering if it's something that happens to you all too, and/or if there's a more permanant fix?

I don't think that fixes it. I have switched that power switch before... seems that the only way to get it going is the factory reset... weird, I know, but that's all that seems to work. I first ran in to this problem way back when I had tp overload, but now I don't think that's the root of it... Once I get it going again, hopefully all will be well, at least for a while.

Would re-doing the box via the cord instead of via the sd card like I've been doing possibly fix the problem or do you think it's more of a hardware issue instead of a software issue? I bought a cord a few weeks back off of fleabay since the box itself didn't come with one, even though it said on the ad that it would... I've been reluctant to try it since I really don't want to ruin anything, but if it'll get me back radio/tv swapper, I might give it a whirl this weekend.

doesn't hurt to try. I download/uplioad channel list all the time (just did it yesterday and cleaned out about 400 transponders from the election) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

where's a good place to find a Primestar dish ?

FTA Installation Problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)