Question on DHA

jvstrat

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 19, 2004
I'm just curious about something. I just had started the DHA plan with the dvr522 on 5/14. As some of you may know from previous posts I have not been happy with my picture. A service tech came out and ordered me a new receiver which still didn't change anything. I signed up for Direct TV and it will be installed on 6/3 and then I will cancel with Dish. I had already payed them $49.95 when I signed up. Since I will be cancelling before the 1st month is up and returning the equipment, do you think I will have to pay anything else or will they just keep the $49.95?

What makes you think compression will be lower on DirecTV? I'll give you a little hint: It's significantly higher.

You made the wine...

My friend just subscribed to direct tv and he has a much better picture than mine. And to boot I have a much nicer tv with s-video.

jvstrat said:
My friend just subscribed to direct tv and he has a much better picture than mine. And to boot I have a much nicer tv with s-video.

There is no chance his tv has better settings than yours... :rolleyes:
Have you considered that his set "dumbs down" the picture enough to make it look better?

Go Video Remote Code

Dish 921 Drawbacks vs Tivo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)