Question for Sadoun

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Hello! THANKS for the extra 2% discount! I am anxious to get my new S-1 outfit. I tried to call your 888 number a few minutes ago, and it rang then went dead. I am just wanting to confirm that the order went through (placed it about 1145 pm central last night), and want to know when it will ship out so that I can make arrangments to be there when Fed-Ex arrives. THANK you for your help!

Larry :)

Did they tell you that they are busy shipping out all of those 90cm dishes that were on back order, I think their wetsite said they were due to ship on the 19th which is today, I bet they are busy :) I need to call on my order tooooooo :D

They told me they were out of the 90cm dishes, and they expected them in next week. Oh well, I have been dragging my feet on ordering this, so this just gives me more time to get all the supplies I need. My wife wants to be able to view our Dish Network DVR, Over The Air Local Channels AND FTA on the tv in her home office. SO, I got lots of cables and splitting/switch work to do :) This will give me time to do it :) Now to figure out if I want to use rabbit ears or buy an antenna to put up outside.

Hi Larry

Thanks for your order. Glad you are able to get through.

Usually when an order is placed online or over the phone, you will get a receipt through email.

If the item(s) are in stock, you order will most likely ship within 24 hrs and you will get another email with the tracking number.

If an item is out of stock, you will get an email or phone call to inform you about the backorder and give you some options to consider.

90CM dishes have been HOT lately.

Thanks for the update! I am anxious to get up and running! I need Retro TV fix :) The good thing is, I am doing lots of research, and have come to the conclusion that I will probably be ordering a motor from you in late May, so that while I am off for vacation in June I can add a motor :)

Kudos to Sadoun!

Just an update on my soon to be here FTA system. I had a message on my answering machine this am from Sadoun that the 90cm Dish is in, and they are just waiting for the LNB Support Arm - due today or tomorrow. They are doing a GREAT job of keeping me posted! Looks like I found my new source for gear :)

yeah sadoun's is great and very helpful got a chance to visit the store and met mr. sadoun a real nice guy. and a great company.:bow

I went to Mounds View once to a ham radio store - actually 2 weeks in a row :) Took about 4 hours each way to get there, so I made the trip worthwhile :) The first time I took a Monday off of work, drove up. Bought about $300 worth of stuff. I liked it so much, a week later on a Saturday, i "had" to take my wife to see it :) Only spent about $200 then :)

iafirebuff said:
That would be dangerous if I had a store like theirs close by :) I would have to get a job there just to pay for my toys :)

it's not real close about 170 miles away but worth the trip.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Unable to scan sat

Eurosport channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)