Question about NFL ST

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i have Sunday ST for 11yr but this year we have our local channels. do you know if they will block out them games we have on the local channels thanks

I concur with what Scott says.

My only thing to add is, on rare occasions i have been able to see my local teams(NYJ and NYG) on the ticket. But most of the time they are indeed blacked out, along with whatever local games are also on.

But here is an odd thing. I had the To Go last yr for my father, and when we would watch it, we could get all games on sunday, even games locally. Not sure why but we could.

Also, several years ago (it happened for a few years) they would open the HD feed of the Local game, so you could watch it on your local as well as on the Ticket.

Then LAST year they did not do that, so , no telling what they are going to do with it this year.

i have Sunday ST for 11yr but this year we have our local channels. do you know if they will block out them games we have on the local channels thanks

It would be great to know your DMA and the team. Just because you now have your locals doesn't necessarily mean the game you want will be on.

It would be great to know your DMA and the team. Just because you now have your locals doesn't necessarily mean the game you want will be on.

What DMA? im in Erie,Pa so i really don't know, im in between 3 NFL markets buffalo,cleveland and pittsburgh. and in the 10yr i only had one blackout. now in baseball they blackout cleveland and pittsburgh games,

If you tune to a blacked out game the receiver will search for the game on other channels but it can be a little slow, If you know in advance which games your locals will be carrying it can save some time.

i had dealt with black-out alot with MLB package, sometime i have to watch a game on the gamemix

Also, on doubleheader Sundays, there can be times when the start of a 4:15 ET game may not be shown by the local affiliate due to the conclusion of the first scheduled game. When this happens, D* usually opens up the ST channel for the second game in the local markets concerned, and then leave the ST feed on until halftime when they will black the ST channel forcing you to switch over to the local channel feed. In theory it should mean that you get to see every play from every game (except any applicable local blackouts), even if one game runs over its scheduled time slot.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Satellite at Tailgate Setup

If you live in Miami and speak Spanish...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)