Problem with HH Motor Control by VisionPlus VP1030A DVB PCI CARD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skarland

Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
I have both FTA receiver Traxis DBS 2500, and VisionPlus VP1030A DVB PCI CARD. The DBS 2500 setup with HH motor (DiSEqC:1.2 ) works just perfectly. But when I try to control the motor by VisionPlus VP1030A DVB PCI CARD through the software comes with it (VisioinDTV). The motor won't go correctly.

I know the motor is mechanically setup perfectly. The motor can go to the true south bird (mine is Telstar 5) by "Goto Zero". After saving all the scanned channels on this satellite to a list file, I setup other satellite (Galaxy 13), and do the same thing, save the scanned channels to another file. But when I want to jump the first satellite by opening the first saved channel list file, the dish just stays still. And it cannot go to east direction. It seems the motor is good, just software issues here. Also the meter by VisionDTV is not as good as the one on DBS2500.

If you have similar experience, I would like to know how you solve it. Thank you for your time. If you need any information on how to setup dish and motor, I can share some experiences :)

Hello Skarland welcome to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA MPEG-2 area.

I have heard of similar problems before with cards, however I do not have one so I hope a PCI card user pops in with an answer for you. All the best.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Odd Problem with st3618 receiver

2nd CBS Feed on G10R?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)