Status
Please reply by conversation.

cueman98

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
Cocoa, Florida
Hi,

I"m planning on getting directv soon in 3 rooms. I want to get a triple lnb dish so I won't need a multi-switch. But does D* give tri-lnb dishes with their deals, or will I get a dual, and need a multi switch, and if so will D* supply the switch in the install.

Thanks

D* will include all parts necessary with the install. Do you have HD in one of your rooms being installed? If so, it will include the 3LNB.

They will also include the oval dish at no extra charge if:
-you live in a market where the locals are on 119
(course, since we DON'T know where you are, we can't tell this in your case)
-you want Spanish/Chinese prog

Other than that, you'll probably just get a round dish w/a separate switch.
If you REALLY want the oval dish, you could just sign up for one of the ParaTodo's packages, then you can change it to one of the Total Choice ones after you've had it a couple days. ;) ;)

Order the Para Todos programming packages. The Opcion Extra with locals is $29.99 and qualifies for contract fulfillment contains 50 English channels and 30 Spanish channels(you don't have to watch them). Opcion Ultra Especial is $39.99 with locals and contains over 130 English channels with 35 Spanish channels, and qualifies for the new promotion of 3 months of premium channels FREE. With the Para Todos packages the Oval dish is FREE.

dishrich said:
They will also include the oval dish at no extra charge if:
-you live in a market where the locals are on 119
(course, since we DON'T know where you are, we can't tell this in your case)
-you want Spanish/Chinese prog

Oval dish is also standard for anyone ordering a HD receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DIRECTV to Launch Interactive TV:

New to DirecTV...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts