PPV's in viewed movie list

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
recently helped a friend re-arange thier entertainment center. In the process we disconnected the 301 they have connected. After reinsatlling I checked the PPV log that shows what they had rented. There seem to be almost a years worth of rentals.

I was under the impression that DISH does not bill you for these untill you hook a phone line for them to download the info from your reciever and after the download it clears the log.

They have been under the impression that they have paid these all along. My thinking is that they need to hook up the box to a phone line for the billing process to start.

Are they looking at a huge bill eventually or am I mistaken?

i know after i paid for some ppvs they would remain in there for a few months. i still don't understand what the full story is when they will go away. when i did order something, i would be looking for it on the next bill. when i moved i didn't have a phone line, so i ordered by phone, the charge would always appear the next bill.

I think E* has a $100 limit on your orders. Last fall E* billed me $99 for Full Court and I had one PPV on there also. I could not order more PPV, I had to call cust. service, and they explained what happened. I paid for FULL Court with my CC, then I could order. So I believe the biggest bill they could have is $100.

yes, they do have a limit, i am not sure about it being a flat 100 limit. years ago, i ran i phone line to the receiver so i could order a wwf event. it did not get charged right away and when i tried to order next months wwf, it would not allow me. that's when i started ording by phone.

Info On Espnu!

522 Coaxial and stereo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)