PID Manual Entry 3688

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
1. Scan some frequencies that you DO NOT want to keep. Go to installation, then transponder manager, highlite the the FR you want to change, hit edit, enter desired TP, SR, and polairity, hit exit then OK (will say "Modify it"), exit again.

2. Go to channel manager, arrow down to the channels that you scanned from above, the FR that you want to edit should be showing in the right lower corner. Go to any channel on that FR, then hit edit. (If you want to change more than one FR you have to re scan, then make sure you are on the the channels FR that you modified.")

3. Enter the PIDs, then hit exit twice.

If you are entering the PIDs for the 3 WB channels, skip to step 3 after you edit the first channel. You DO NOT have to re enter the FR and SR if the frequency has more that one channel. Just keep entering the PIDs.

It is simpler than it sounds, if I can figure it out, anybody can. :yes

I am 99% sure this is right.

Nice one Jim, now we know where to send anyone who asks this question!

I see you also got a mention on the Howard Hewes TV show this morning!

Thanks for all the help!

He just mentioned all the guys..Iceberg/Diamond Jim and myself, but it was really Scotts day as he got a 2-3 minute spot! Just proves he is checking out this forum, he had the screen shots from SatelliteGuys.US! The Music selection just seems to get better everyday!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Distance limitations of RG6 Quad Shield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)