People's Network is back!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Great news! Hope we have Howard Hewes back in the mornings, they have never been the same since he went off air!

have they changed transponders cascade? every time i have looked there in the last 2 weeks they have been showing the nasa channel....

Id noticed same thing, notice at bottom of screen said " peoples channel broadcasting NASA"

I was watching the peoples network off and on over the last couple of days and they are back to showing quality old movies again, we watched a series of "tarzan" episodes last night. I havent watched it enough to see if chuck is still doing his show though.

I noticed the change on tuesday evening, at first it was kinda screwy because one show would be on, then in the middle of it some other program would come on, then back to the first program.Seemed like someone was either new to using the equipment or kinda rusty ;-).

Maybe old chuck took too much pain medication...oops sorry thats kind of cruel. On a serious note I think its absolutely fabulous that someone in his predicament went ahead and did something like this. I think the asking price on ebay was a mear 2.5 million including land and of course equipment. I was wondering if anyone actually bid on it or it was a ploy of Chucks to drum up some new sponsorship. glad to see it back showing some of the old serials.

well i may have been too quick to post, since last wednesday evening all i have seen when i checked Peoples Network has been NASA. I guess i just got lucky on tuesday and wed last week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

I caught the Space Station on the air this morning.

Free To Air (FTA) Satellite TV In Iraq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts