People with nba league pass

typerk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Irving, TX
I ordered league pass yesterday and the nba channel isn't showing up. Also the nba league pass channells aren't available at all. I can't scroll through them or anything. 560 is blacked out. My question: Guys that already have this, can you go to your channell 560? I am getting a ridiculous run around. And they are telling me that I have to order american sports pack or whatever to see the nba channel before the season starts. But to me that makes no sense to order the nba package that comes with nbatv, but to view it I have to order something else.

They are telling me that basically the magic pill is the real season starting in november will fix this. So all the preseason and other programming I have to miss out on until then? I'm telling them that if it's acting like that now it will act like that then. Why can I scroll through all the nhl, and mlb channels and I have never ordered those but the nba channels skip. Am I overreacting or is there something to waiting until the actual season starts for these channels to work?

There are 2 nba channels(have same content) the one with rest of the regional sports channels is in the sports pack..the one included in nba league pass is with the rest of the league pass channels

aznxrice said:
how much is it?

You've already started an entire thread on that question. Your question was answered in that thread more than a week ago.

My RSN is Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic. They show Wizards, Capitals, games etc. I think I already know the answer to this, but I have NBA LP, and if a game is on CSN I know I will be blacked out on LP. But, will I be blacked out when the game comes on NBA TV Hi Def channel if its on CSN also. This is the only way i'll get to see any Wizards Hi def, and Im just curious.

DVR 522 Sound Out of Sync on Playback

DHA and euipment change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts