Pentec 2500 Ultra help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bl3nd3r

Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Hello everyone,

I am new to this whole satellite thing and very confused. I purchased a pantec 2500 ultra reciever, a 33 in dish and a universal 1 fta lnb. I also bought a 25 in dish, an lnbf, and a RCA DRD455RH (with no card).

Okay now even though I have both these systems all I am looking for is to get at least one of them working. I have gone through all the steps to determine azimuth and elevation for both systems. With the FTA setup I get a strong signal but no quality (I know signal doesn't mean anything but the point is im not getting anything) and with the Dish Network system I am getting no signal strength in the setup menu. I was wondering if it is possible for me to recieve dish network chanels with the pantec reciever. (there is a company who sells these systems that can get dish network programming on the panset, i just don't know how.)

But pretty much I am just completely lost and have no clue what to do next. If anyone can direct me to something helpful or help me out here I would be very thankful. I have already spent about 8 hours on it and haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks,

Mike

Bill Gates might know....

billg.jpg

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=72173

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Houston Transtar (Highway Camera)

Any chance of getting BNN-TV from netherlands on FTA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)