Peacock rates going up

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Peacock email email announced it's price is going up $2 a month, from $5.99 to $7.99. Premium Plus add on is the same at $6 so that price only increases $2 as well. With the loss of Indycar, Peacock's value drops for me, but still, EPL, IMSA, Tour de France, Olympics still provides enough value.

Peacock email email announced it's price is going up $2 a month, from $5.99 to $7.99. Premium Plus add on is the same at $6 so that price only increases $2 as well. With the loss of Indycar, Peacock's value drops for me, but still, EPL, IMSA, Tour de France, Olympics still provides enough value.
My $20 a year special ends right after the Big Ten Football season is over.

If they do not provide a similar discount, I will just cancel, the service is absolutely worthless to me except for Football.🏈

I was going to cancel to re-up on an annual plan to save a couple bucks, but then when I went to do that, it offered $1.99 a month (not including Plus) for six months.

Reactions: primestar31
I was going to cancel to re-up on an annual plan to save a couple bucks, but then when I went to do that, it offered $1.99 a month (not including Plus) for six months.
My deal for $20 for the year is up around Black Friday.

If I do not get the same deal or close, I will just cancel, Big Ten Football will be done by then, NFL Sunday Night I can watch via the Antenna or YTTV ( just started it back up, will cancel again after College Championship).

I find nothing else on there I wish to watch, vs a service like Paramount, where I view a lot of TV Series.

Reactions: primestar31

Disney/Hulu News

Zipwave TV