Pandora Problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

schneid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2007
In the Wind
I couldn't see this option, or YouTube and VOD, on my HR24-500. Tried other things here including resets 2 X in one-half hour and clearing NVRAM.

What fixed it was going into Network Settings -> Restore Defaults then -> Connect.

Bingo! Now works.

i have tried all of these and still no pandora. i have the latest software too 59e

i fixed it last night, i had to hit the reset from the menu, that for some strange reason fixed it.

I couldn't see this option, or YouTube and VOD, on my HR24-500. Tried other things here including resets 2 X in one-half hour and clearing NVRAM.

What fixed it was going into Network Settings -> Restore Defaults then -> Connect.

Bingo! Now works.

I will try this as well, as resets have not worked, I enjoy Pandora, though in the mean time I am using my blueray for Pandora

Hello everyone,

When all the attempts like a red button reset (rbr) do not work I have a suggestion that might work. Remove the AC power from the receiver/dvr for 15 seconds or so and then plug it back in again. After it completely boots back up try what isn't working and see if it now works. This is somewhat analogous to the warm and cold boot of a computer. Warm boot is a reset with the power completely on during the whole reset and a cold boot has the computer shut off and then after a period of time (giving the hard drive(s) a chance to completely stop) it is started up again. This has fixed many strange problems for me over the years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Question about "moving" using conus

Error Code 771A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts