Status
Please reply by conversation.

CharredPC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 21, 2005
Lakebay, WA
Seeing as the Winegard didn't show up today, I figured I'd mount a DTV dish onto the SG2100 and at least get it set up and ready for the Ku dish.

So, it took a little rigging to get the DTV dish onto the SG2100, but it's on there now and locked onto DTV6 / Echo 6,8. I'm using PrgDVB... what am I missing here? I don't see where to enable motor usage. Does ProgDVB have that option? My installed alternatives are the standard Twinhan software, and MyTheatre.

I know I'm being dense, and I have googled with no results.
Figured I'd just ask the experts ;)
TIA

Edit: Tried the plugin diseqcu_1.2.5; ProgDVB refused to start while the plugin was installed. Removed it, back where I started.. :confused:

Edit again: Searched the forums here (doh!) and found a plugin that works; Dixie. Now if I can just find an updated dixi.ini file that has Echo 7 etc included... PS. ProgDVB is pretty useless, as it crashes every few seconds. How annoying.
MyTheatre/Dixie is letting me switch from Dish 110 to Dish 119 (and back). Guess the setup works; now if only progDVB would.

Ok... thought either worked. But I'll try.
:)

Edit: makes no difference. By the third time I click drive "East," as soon as it loses quality, ProgDVB crashes. Everytime. If I restart ProgDVB and continue driving East, as soon as it hits quality again- crash.
I know you love Prog, Cascade, but you're going to have to defend it pretty heavily here to save face ;)

I'll defend it too. Works perfectly here for me too, but I do not use a motor. Give RitzDVB a shot too. I believe it has the ability to move a motor.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Comments on the Digiwave DG7000 anyone?

making a tv card into a satellite tuner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)