Official DirecTV Forums

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Its been up for about 4 or 5 months if Im not mistaking! But alot of people don't like it because the moderators are always kicking people off and erasing post. They do not let you spedak freely in there!!!

Sorry to hear that sounds like another forum I know. ;)

It was the first time I have heard of that site and figured I would share the info with everyone, after all sharing informaiton and ideas and what forums are setup for. :D

Yeah, many people who where ccomplaining about D* price for HD package; HD-Lite, and not focusing on providing a better HD lineup had their post's continuosly removed!

I actually got some decent help there. I don't think D* techs man it though...I recognized some of the "experts" from other Sat boards.

Speaking of forums, I was surfing the net and came across another "Hi Def" Forum and man, a lot of flame throwing goin on in there. My sig says I like the smell of napalm... but it was a bit too much for me.

This may sound strange, but I feel the more forums the better, the more opinions a person has about a product the better informed decission they can make.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Sorry to hear that sounds like another forum I know. ;)

I've actually got the other forum's DirecTV Forum added to my favorites. Earl was a real nice addition. The other benefit...JL doesn't post in the DirecTV forums! Gotta give credit where it's due...I think Earl will do a nice job over there.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I was looking though our logs today looking at the referrers to the site and I noticed an intersting one....

http://forums.directv.com

Looks like DirecTV now has its own forums. Anyone know how long this has been up?

Scott,

I actually sent you a private message about this back in the beginning of February. I am HD Bostonian. (I know its as big as the discovery of who deepthroat was). To the best of my knowledge the Forums have been up since at least November.

I used Satellite Guys as a reference because I believe in this site. The people work hard here and the information is unbiased.

:D
dragon002 said:
scott, watch this......:devil:

lets see who they are............

bob:hungry: :devil: :hungry:

Hey nothing but compliments abou sat guys in my posts...although I shoulda added that if you visit here you have to temper Dragons pro D* posts with Vurbanos constant attacks!

Last edited:
boston et al,

i just visited the site, and sent scott a PM, im a great tech, the posts i saw, all 6 of them , the techs on there are really good. they really are.

boston, if you work for a company, you would expect the person to be "for" that company, that is me.

vurbano just hates everyone, hes an equal oppurtunity miserable person.

of course if i was watching the redskins and the ravens and the panthers, id be in a bad mood also!!!!

Last edited:
landlocked said:
Just curious...besides idiot posts...were there any legit posts that got wiped?
Yes. The ones I a familiar with involved upgrading TiVo-based DVR's. It was a no-no subject when they first started. Don't know if they have relaxed the rules about that or not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DVR and service

what really is going to happen March 1st?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)